Facts & Tips - PPC BidMax / Bid Maximizer
Important facts and tips about PPC Bid Management and Optimization that will increase ROI (Return On Investment) using Bid Maximizer a PPC Pay Per Click Bid Management Software for Google Adwords & Overture
- Understand how BidMaximizer works with Google Adwords
- How does Dynamic Bid Maximizer™ control my position on Google Adwords?
- I change my tracking URL in Google Adwords, however, the Dynamic Bid Maximizer wipes out all the changes and re-set them to default URL when I run AutoBid. Is there a way to not have it alter the URL?
- How quick can BidMaximizer achieve my Target Position?
- When I search on Google, my ad is showing up, but when I perform a Keyword Look Up in BidMaximizer, my ad is not showing in the "Competitor Panel", why?
- Why my position is not showing up on Google Adwords or why the ’Current Position’ is blank when I’m doing a look up in Dynamic Bid Maximizer™?
- How do I make my ads appear more often?
- Why can't I see the "Competitor Listing" information on the bottom section of the BidMaximizer screen?
- My Target Position is #1, I run BidMaximizer once, but it does not change my position to #1, why? (I just start to use BidMaximizer for my Google Adwords and I want to be #1 position. I run the AutoBid, but my ad still stay on #5, why?)
- Most of my keywords have a #1 position before using BidMaximizer, after use BidMaximizer, some positions have dropped, why?
- How can BidMaximizer save money for me for Google Adwords?
- What happen if my Destination URL is different to my Display URL?